Medicaid Planning Done Right
If you are facing the prospect of paying thousands for the cost of nursing home care or in-home care, perhaps the necessity of applying for Medicaid assistance to avoid spending thousands of dollars of your savings has crossed your mind.
If so, there is much to know. However, the main point to remember is: You need a team of experienced elder law attorneys to help educate and guide you successfully through the process.
The experienced elder care lawyers at the Westchester County, New York, firm of Enea, Scanlan & Sirignano, LLP, are those attorneys.
Have questions about Medicaid eligibility? Call 914-269-2367.
We Are Knowledgeable And Highly Experienced
At Enea, Scanlan & Sirignano, LLP, our primary focus is elder law and has been so for decades. Because it is our primary focus, we stay on top of all the recent legislative and regulatory rule changes regarding Medicaid, and we understand how they affect our clients.
Some of the Medicaid issues we’ve helped our clients with include:
- Nursing home advice: We offer comprehensive nursing home advice, from facility selection through admission and Medicaid eligibility, spousal refusal and related issues such as approval and fair hearings if necessary.
- Why your hospital admittance status affects more than your stay: Knowing the right classification will save you money.
- How to transfer a residence and protect your assets: If you’d like to protect your assets and qualify for Medicaid, it requires more than just doing a quit claim deed.
- Applying for Medicaid home care: Helping you or your loved one remain at home and receive appropriate care at home is a significant focus of our elder law practice.
- Using spousal refusal: We can help you use spousal refusal to obtain nursing home Medicaid care or Medicaid home care.
If you have specific questions regarding how your situation affects qualifying for Medicaid, please give us a call.
Medicaid Questions? Contact Our Experienced Lawyers Today.
Medicaid applications are very complex and detail-oriented with deadlines that need to be met. Why risk your application getting rejected if you do it yourself? Allow us to take care of it for you, so you will have the best possible chance of eligibility and approval in a timely manner.
To schedule an appointment with one of the experienced Medicaid lawyers at Enea, Scanlan & Sirignano, LLP, call us today at 914-269-2367. Or, if you prefer, you may complete the online form. With offices in White Plains and Somers, we help people throughout Westchester County and the surrounding areas.