Estate Planning Isn’t Just For The Elderly
Ashley Arcuri, Esq. is an Associate at Enea, Scanlan & Sirignano, LLP. She concentrates her practice on Medicaid Planning and Estate Planning. She believes it is crucial to plan for the future of yourself and your loved ones. Ms. Arcuri received a B.S. in Forensic Psychology, graduating in 2016. She received a J.D. from the Elisabeth Haub School of Law at Pace University, graduating in 2019. She is admitted to practice law in New York.
Ms. Arcuri is a member of the New York State Bar Association (NYSBA) and the Westchester County Bar Association (WCBA).
- Elder Law
- Medicaid Planning and Applications
- Wills, Trusts & Estates
- Special Needs Planning
- Pace University School of Law, White Plains, New York
- The College of Saint Rose, Albany, New York
- B.S. - 2016
- Major: Forensic Psychology
- New York, 2020
- New York State Bar Association, 2016 to Present
- Westchester County Bar Association, 2016 to Present
- Lewis Brisbois Bisgaard & Smith , Associate Attorney, 2022 to 2022
- Correia, Conway & Stiefeld , Field Legal Attorney, 2020 to 2022