PLEASE NOTE: We are able to fully assist you during these difficult times. We are offering our clients and prospective clients the ability to meet with us via telephone or through video conferencing. Please call our office at 914-948-1500 so that we may assist you.
We are pleased to announce the reopening of our White Plains office location for in-office meetings. We are following the applicable New York State regulations for Phase 2 re-openings. These regulations limit in-person gatherings, so although we will hold a select number of in-person meetings, we will continue to encourage telephone and video-conference meetings whenever possible. We have implemented health and safety procedures for all staff, as well as those clients who come into the office. Please click here for in-office meeting procedures.
Ashley Rose Arcuri
245 Main Street
White Plains, NY 10601
Ashley Arcuri, Esq. is an Associate at Enea, Scanlan & Sirignano, LLP. She concentrates her practice on Medicaid Planning and Estate Planning. She believes it is crucial to plan for the future of yourself and your loved ones. Ms. Arcuri received a B.S. in Forensic Psychology, graduating in 2016. She received a J.D. from the Elisabeth Haub School of Law at Pace University, graduating in 2019. She is admitted to practice law in New York.
Ms. Arcuri is a member of the New York State Bar Association (NYSBA) and the Westchester County Bar Association (WCBA).
Areas Of Practice
- Elder Law
- Medicaid Planning and Applications
- Wills, Trusts & Estates
- Special Needs Planning
- New York, 2020
- Pace University School of Law, White Plains, New York
- The College of Saint Rose, Albany, New York
- B.S. - 2016
- Major: Forensic Psychology
- Lewis Brisbois Bisgaard & Smith , Associate Attorney, 2022 to 2022
- Correia, Conway & Stiefeld , Field Legal Attorney, 2020 to 2022
- New York State Bar Association, 2016 to Present
- Westchester County Bar Association, 2016 to Present