PLEASE NOTE: We are able to fully assist you during these difficult times. We are offering our clients and prospective clients the ability to meet with us via telephone or through video conferencing. Please call our office at 914-948-1500 so that we may assist you.
We are pleased to announce the reopening of our White Plains office location for in-office meetings. We are following the applicable New York State regulations for Phase 2 re-openings. These regulations limit in-person gatherings, so although we will hold a select number of in-person meetings, we will continue to encourage telephone and video-conference meetings whenever possible. We have implemented health and safety procedures for all staff, as well as those clients who come into the office. Please click here for in-office meeting procedures.
Lauren C. Enea
- Senior Associate
245 Main Street
White Plains, NY 10601
Additional offices in Somers, N.Y.
Lauren C. Enea, Esq. is a senior associate at Enea, Scanlan & Sirgnano, LLP. She concentrates her practice on Wills, Trusts and Estates, Medicaid Planning, Special Needs Planning and Probate/Estate Administration. She believes that it is never too early or too late to start planning for your future and enjoys working with individuals to ensure that their plan best suits their needs.
An active member of the local bar associations, Ms. Enea was appointed to the Executive Committee of the Westchester County Bar Association (WCBA) Trusts and Estates Section. She is also the co-chair of the WCBA New Lawyers Section, treasurer of the Columbian Lawyers Association of Westchester County, and chair of the New York State Bar Association (NYSBA) Elder Law and Special Needs Section Publications Committee and co-editor of the NYSBA Elder Law and Special Needs Section Journal. She is a past co-chair of the NYSBA Elder Law and Special Needs Section 2020 Fall Meeting and the Elder Law and Special Needs Section 2022 Summer Meeting.
Ms. Enea was awarded the Outstanding New Lawyer Award in 2020 by the Westchester County Bar Association. She was also named to the 2021 and 2022 Super Lawyers Rising Stars list and the 2023 Best Lawyers Ones to Watch list. Ms. Enea was recognized at Westfair Communications' 2019 Millennial Awards. She is the president of CAREERS Support Solutions' Board of Directors, a non-profit helping individuals with disabilities obtain gainful employment in Westchester, Putnam and Dutchess Counties, and a member of the Pace Women's Justice Center Advisory Board, Friends of Gail. Ms. Enea received a B.S. in Business Management from Quinnipiac University, graduating Magna Cum Laude, and a J.D. from the Pace University School of Law, graduating Summa Cum Laude. She is admitted to practice law in New York and Florida.
Areas Of Practice
- Elder Law
- Wills, Trusts, and Estates
- Medicaid Planning
- Medicaid Applications (nursing home and homecare)
- Estate Administration and Probate
- Article 17 and Article 17A Guardianship Proceedings
- New York
- Pace University School of Law, White Plains, New York
- Honors: summa cum laude
- Quinnipiac University, Hamden, Connecticut
- Bachelor of Science
- Honors: magna cum laude
- Major: Business Management
Honors and Awards
- Rising Star, Super Lawyers, 2021
- Outstanding New Lawyer Award (Westchester County Bar Association), – 2021
- Outstanding New Lawyer Award (Westchester County Bar Association), – 2020
- 2019 Millenial of the Year (Westfair Communications), – 2019
- Westchester County Bar Association; Outstanding New Lawyer Award
- Columbian Lawyers Association of Westchester County, Treasurer, Present
- Italian American Forum, Member, Present
- New York State Bar Association Elder Law and Special Needs Section, Publications Committee Chair & Journal Co-Editor, Present
- Pace Women's Justice Center Advisory Board, Member, Present
- Westchester County Bar Association, Trusts and Estates Section, Executive Committee, Present
- Westchester County Bar Association, New Lawyers Section, Co-Chair, Present
- Beta Gamma Sigma