Special Needs Trusts Planning Law Firm In Westchester, New York

You have been caring for a disabled child, friend or family member for as long as you remember. From time to time, you have wondered: "What happens to my loved one when I'm gone?"

Certainly it is understandable — and very wise of you — to think of such things. But you don't have to become stuck in your wondering and worrying. We can guide you through all of the issues and options available when planning for a person with a disability.

We are the experienced Westchester, New York, special needs planning attorneys at Enea, Scanlan & Sirignano, LLP.

Protect your disabled loved ones and their future by calling us now: 914-269-2367.

Guiding Clients For Decades

We have been guiding clients who have special needs family members through the complex world of special needs trust planning for decades.

Some of the estate planning instruments especially designed to meet the needs of those special needs family members include supplemental needs trusts, also known as special needs trusts (SNT). These trusts are used to set aside assets from parents, grandparents or from the proceeds of a legal settlement, to help the disabled individual while not impacting the disabled persons eligibility for any Federal and/or State benefits.

These trusts are designed to provide a wide array of needs, from necessities to comforts to luxuries.

In addition to discussing how these trusts may be used in your particular situation, our experienced lawyers can also advise you on the Federal and State government benefits that may be available to a disabled person such as Medicaid, Social Security Disability (SSD) and Supplemental Social Security Income (SSI).

What Happens To Your Disabled Family Member When You're Gone?

Just how will your family member be cared for? We can tell you how. We are the experienced White Plains special needs planning lawyers at Enea, Scanlan & Sirignano, LLP. To schedule your consultation, call us locally at 914-269-2367 or toll free at 800-724-1327. Or if you prefer, you may complete this online form.