Providing the Protection of a Guardianship For Your Westchester Loved Ones

If you are faced with a loved one or friend who can no longer make decisions as to his or her personal and financial affairs or is a victim of elder abuse (physical and/or financial), he or she may need to protections provided by a Guardianship proceeding.

Because your loved one has such physical or mental challenges such as Alzheimers, senile, dementia, Lou Gehrigs disease or Multiple Sclerosis, he or she may no longer be able to make the appropriate health care, financial or property decisions. In such cases, often your best alternative may be the appointment of a Guardian for that person, especially if he or she does not have an appropriate power of attorney or health care proxy.

We are very experienced in matters of guardianships and powers of attorney (POA). We are the attorneys at the Westchester, New York, guardianship and elder law firm Enea, Scanlan & Sirignano, LLP.

If your loved one can no longer take care of himself or herself, protect him or her with a guardianship. Call: 914-269-2367.

We Can Help You Establish Guardianship

For decades, we, the attorneys at Enea, Scanlan & Sirignano, LLP, have helped clients like you establish guardianship for their incapacitated loved ones, ensuring that these family members are well-protected.

What Is An 'Article 81' guardianship Proceeding?

To establish guardianship, you go through a process known as an "Article 81" Guardianship proceeding. We can represent your interests in this proceeding, whether someone is contesting the guardianship or not.

The guardian of your loved one need not be you; he or she could be another trusted family member or a disinterested but trustworthy third party.

Need To Establish Guardianship? We Can Help. Call Us Today.

Having more than a quarter century experience in helping clients like you care for their incapacitated loved ones, we can help you, too. We are the guardianship lawyers at Enea, Scanlan & Sirignano, LLP, in White Plains, New York. To talk to us, call us locally at 914-269-2367 or toll free at 800-724-1327. If you prefer, you may reach us by completing the online form.